above: This is the view from the bottom of the stairs, looking down the hall to the family room.
below: the family room from the end of the hall. Walks-out onto covered patio. Door at right enters lower-level bedroom.
above: the family room (standing with your back to the door and patio) you can see the hall with stairs to main floor. The door you're looking at is bathroom and storage. The door (can barely see the frame in this shot) to the left is the lower-level bedroom.
below: the lower-level bedroom looking toward the closet and can see the family room and bathroom door here.
Here's a photo tour of this beautiful home for sale and the scenic views it has to offer. For room dimensions, home amenities and more, please scroll down.
Front , back and side views....
From the back, you can clearly see the scenic parlor/sun room, deck and stairs to shaded patio.
The deck, and some of the many views of the yard and beyond from the deck...
The Club-house and Custom Play Yard view from the deck...
The Scenic Parlor / Sun room view of bar and deck beyond...
The kitchen includes matched Maytag stainless steel appliances.....
Family room view from Living room, beautiful wood burning stove and stone masonry surrounding:
Let's go upstairs!
This is the view from the hallway. Three bedrooms....
The bedrooms in this home are very ample. The green below is the "master bedroom" measuring the largest at 15' 6" x 15' 6" . All bedrooms upstairs have sky-lights.
Upstairs bathroom also has sky-light. Double sink vanity and full bath/shower. This room also offers a very ample linen closet.
More pictures of the grounds and landscape.....
Campfire circle several feet into woods on east side of house (can see club-house through trees). Makes a great camp-site for family and friends !
Landscaping and landscaping pines done in 2006:
Other beautiful sights from the house to the trees and landscape beyond....
- HUGE attached garage (26 x 36) insulated and finished
- enclosed front porch
- central heating and air
- wood burning stove
- all maple Thomasville cabinetry throughout (kitchen and bath)
- scenic parlor
- custom play yard and built-in sandbox
- paved, raised-bed, fenced garden includes strawberry patch
- utility bath lower level
- attic fan
- integrated smoke alarm system
- energy-saving motion lighting in and out
- additional covered parking
- all Anderson windows
- plenty of storage including 6 closets and large attic space
- upstairs bedrooms are very spacious and feature cathedral ceilings
- main floor has modern open floor plan
- range-hood microwave
- all matched Maytag stainless steel appliances included
Taxes in 2007: $3700